song lyrics

Translate

Kamis, 22 November 2012

YG’s new girl group is to debut next year

A new girl group represented by YG Entertainment, one of the biggest agencies in Korea, will debut next year.
On November 22, an official concerned reported, “The seven members of YG’s new girl group recently participated in Lee Hi’s new song, ‘Scarecrow,’ which was released on November 22 at noon. Because this song was to show Lee Hi’s soulful voice, the members only participated in the chorus part. YG Entertainment wanted to give the new girl group a good opportunity before their debut.”
The official also said, “There will be over seven members in the new group. The members who participated in Lee Hi’s new song are finalized members, and there will be more members added. We cannot tell you the exact number of the members yet. The group will debut early next year.”
Some of the members are Kim Eun Bi, who ranked sixth on Super Star K2 in 2010, and Yuna Kim, who failed to be in the top ten on Super Star K3 last year but impressed the judges with great talent.

2 komentar:

  1. I am happy to see your post.
    I just opened my blog a few days ago, please visit me someday! :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thank u so much because u 've become a member of my page. and of course u've seen the story I published on this page, thank u very much. if there are wrong in the writing or the news I want, and ask u to correct it, because after I visited ur page, u seem to Korean people & a reporter too. after I visited ur page, I was interested in the various info that is on ur page ..

      Hapus